Do you have an AmeriFlux account?
Access to AmeriFlux data and use of key features such as uploading data or modifying information, requires creating an AmeriFlux account.
After you create a personal AmeriFlux account, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Use this email to confirm and enable your account immediately.
AmeriFlux.lbl.gov is now the place to submit all AmeriFlux data. When you upload your data, you agree that your data will be archived and shared according to the AmeriFlux Data Policy, an open-access policy.
The types of data we accept are:
- Register (or re-activate) a new site
- BADM data submission (For all tower metadata spreadsheets your data type is BADM.)
- Carbon flux and micrometeorological data (About Data)
- Photographs of the Tower site and team – make sure you have permission to post from all people in the photo
- Other data collected at the tower
- Data products derived from AmeriFlux data or about AmeriFlux sites
Once the data is ready for upload, go to Upload Data to submit your files along with your comments describing the data (you will need to sign in to upload data). If your site is not listed, indicate “Other.”
To Download Data
Currently you can download data here. More data download and search capabilities are under development.
Contact the AmeriFlux Data Team if you have any questions or problems.
Last edited or reviewed: 2/11/2015 mes