After the ONEFlux processing codes produce the AmeriFlux FLUXNET data product, AMP packages BADM* for the set of sites with AmeriFlux FLUXNET data and also provides or updates the DOI. The AmeriFlux FLUXNET data product is compatible with the FLUXNET2015 dataset.
Find details about the AmeriFlux FLUXNET data product at the following resources:
- Read variable definitions for the SUBSET and FULLSET (the same definitions as FLUXNET2015).
- Read Pastorello, et al. (2020) for detailed descriptions of ONEFlux processing pipeline
- Check AmeriFlux FLUXNET Data Availability
- Review the AmeriFlux CC-BY-4.0 Data License
- Download AmeriFlux FLUXNET data product at Download Data
- Use the FLUXNET2015 Quickstart Guide to get started.
* BADM = Biological, Ancillary, Disturbance, and Metadata