AmeriFlux Meetings and Workshops
With DOE, we co-sponsor annual AmeriFlux Principal Investigators Meetings, where all members of the AmeriFlux community are welcome. We also organize annual AmeriFlux Data and Tech Workshops, where attendees can get practical advice and hands-on training. As the community requests, we hold workshops on special topics.
AmeriFlux Decadal Synthesis Workshop
Berkeley Lab—August 23-24, 2018
Chair Trevor Keenan; Co-Chairs Dave Moore and Ankur Desai.
This workshop focused on decadal synthesis, combined with the integration of flux measurements with other data sources (remote sensing, inventories, tree rings, phenology, etc.). We will also explore priorities for future eddy-covariance research, and outline a general synthesis of advances over the past decade. We envisage that this workshop will provide opportunities for new synthesis groups to form and grow. Archival notes in preparation now. If you have questions, contact Trevor Keenan.
Bloomington IN—October 22-23, 2018
Organizers Deb Agarwal (Data) and Sébastien Biraud (Tech)
- Register for BOTH Data and Tech Workshop and AmeriFlux PI Meeting
- Register for ONLY AmeriFlux Data and Tech Workshop
- Workshop registration deadline: October 2, 2018
- Registration is Free!
Monroe Convention Center, 302 S College Avenue, Bloomington IN—October 24-25, 2018
- September 7 : Submit abstracts for talks (and register)
- September 7: Apply for student travel fellowships (see meeting page)
- October 2: Register to attend
- October 2: Submit abstracts for posters
- October 2: Reserve lodging
This year Kim Novick, Indiana University, is acting as the local host for our AmeriFlux Principal Investigators Meeting. Other organizing committee members are: Margaret Torn, Susan Sprinkle(logistics), Trevor Keenan, Russ Scott, Housen Chu. Send your suggestions for the PI Meeting breakout sessions to Margaret Torn. Note: The 2018 AmeriFlux Data and Tech Workshop takes place October 22-23, just before the Annual PI Meeting, in Bloomington IN area. Same lodging.
- 2017 Joint NACP-AmeriFlux All-Investigators Meeting – March 27-30, 2017, North Bethesda MD. See meeting page hosted by NACP
- 2016 AmeriFlux PI Meeting and Data-Tech Workshop
- 2015 NACP/AmeriFlux Annual PI Meeting – January 29-30, Washington DC—This archive is being revised.
- 2015 AmeriFlux Data and Tech Workshop – March 18-20, 2015, Berkeley CA
- 2014 AmeriFlux Annual PI Meeting – May 4-5, Bolger Center MD
- 2014 AmeriFlux Data Managers Workshop