Flux-met data Format QA/QC is fully automated. Instead of receiving feedback within a business day, uploaders will now receive Format QA/QC results shortly after uploading flux-met data on the AmeriFlux website.
Keep the feedback coming! The AmeriFlux Data Team will solicit feedback about Format QA/QC automation described in this post at the annual AmeriFlux meeting on September 17-19 in Boulder, CO.
Format QA/QC is the first step in AmeriFlux BASE QA/QC processing.
What does this change entail?
- An automated “QAQC-#### Format Results” email will be sent to the uploader shortly after upload. The email contains:
- Overall Status | Action for each file in the upload.
- A link to the online Format QA/QC report for each file in the upload.
Note: This automated email will replace Format QA/QC Results emails that contained detailed results.
- PASS | Review Recommended.
- PASS | Autocorrections made. Review Recommended.
- FAIL | Replacement file required.
Use details in Autocorrections and Test Results (highlighted in the image below) to determine any corrections needed.
The revamped online Format QA/QC email reports key statuses: (3) Overall Status | Action, (2) Autocorrected File Status (if attempted), and (1) Uploaded File Status. Autocorrections, if attempted, are reported as well as the individual Format QA/QC Test Results.
View instructions for using the new report as well as information about the Format QA/QC process at Format QA/QC Report and in the “How to Use this Report” link at the top of each report.
Contact the AmeriFlux Data Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.