- This event has passed.
2018 AmeriFlux PI Meeting—Bloomington IN
THE Annual AmeriFlux Community Event! This year it is in Bloomington, Indiana. The two-day Data-Tech Workshop takes place just before the PI meeting—same location.
Registration is now closed.
- >>REVISED<< Sept. 7: Submit AmeriFlux PI Meeting abstracts for talks
- >>REVISED<< Sept. 7: Apply for Student Travel Fellowships (see meeting page)
- >>REVISED<< Oct. 5: Register for PI Meeting
- >>REVISED<< Oct. 5: Reserve lodging at group rate (see AmeriFlux PI Meeting, or reserve through the registration form)
- >>REVISED<< Oct. 5: Submit AmeriFlux PI Meeting abstracts for posters
This year the AmeriFlux PI Meeting (W-Th 10/24-25/2018) and the Data and Tech Workshop (M-Tu 10/22-23/2018) both take place in Bloomington, Indiana, so participants can stay in the same lodging for both meetings. These are two separate events, but are coordinated for the convenience of AmeriFlux Community members. A field site visit of the 20-year-old Morgan-Monroe State Forest field site takes place Tuesday 10/23/2018 afternoon; meeting participants should sign up for this trip separately.
Kim Novick, Indiana University, is acting as the local host for our 2018 PI Meeting. Other organizing committee members are: Margaret Torn, Susan Sprinkle (logistics), Trevor Keenan, Russ Scott, Housen Chu. Send your suggestions for the PI Meeting breakout sessions to Margaret Torn. The organizing committee enthusiastically welcomes your ideas!
Lodging: Two hotel options—(1) Primary: Marriott Courtyard Bloomington, 310 S. College Avenue, Bloomington IN; (2) Overflow: Hyatt Place Bloomington, 217 West Kirkwood Avenue, Bloomington IN, tel: +1 (812) 339-5950. When you register, you can book lodging at the same time and get block rates. You can stay in the same lodging if you are attending the AmeriFlux Data and Tech Workshop.