I am very excited to announce that I am seeking a postdoctoral researchers to support our ecosystem ecology research program.

I would welcome applications from researchers who are:

• excited about understanding how ecosystems respond to climate and atmospheric.
  • working in a field related to ecosystem science or large scale ecology
  • have an understanding of ecosystem ecology theory

Here is a brief description of the job ad:
David Moore at the University of Arizona’s School of Natural Resources seeks a highly motivated Postdoctoral Researcher to contribute to research projects to understand the controls and drivers of large-scale and long-term patterns of gross primary productivity and carbon cycling across North America. The project will use a combination of modeling and empirical approaches to examine the role of state factors and interactive controls in regulating long term carbon uptake and storage. The project will use a combination of land surface modeling, in situ flux observations, geospatial datasets, and remotely sensed data. The successful candidate will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of researchers and will be expected to lead and contribute to peer reviewed publications and conference presentations.

Applications:
To apply please use this link.

https://arizona.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/16200?c=arizona&source=Higheredjobs

• Close Date:
  • Additional Dates: —
  • Link to full posting not provided.