To register a new AmeriFlux site
- Download the BADM-Site_General_Info Standards File (MS Excel) here.
- Complete the file:
- Enter current site information on the Site_General_Info tab in the file.
- For variables that have a predefined list, see the LIST(Vocabulary) tab.
- See the Explanations tab for additional variable descriptions and reporting conventions.
- See instructions on the Download BADM Standards page for more details.
- View (pdf) or download (MS Excel) an example of a completed file.
- Do not enter REFERENCES variables in the file. After registration is complete, references for the site should be uploaded via the “Add Publication” button at the bottom of your Site Info page (Login required).
- Upload the completed file via the Upload Data page using the BADM option (login required). Tip: Select the box for “I do not have a site ID”.
***Once a site is registered, update Site General Info BADM using the online editor (click button above to see instructions).