- This event has passed.
BIOGEOMON 2017: 9th International Symposium on Ecosystem Behavior
BIOGEOMON 2017 at the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site of Litomyšl, Czech Republic: The symposium will focus on biogeochemistry in an era of global change. Long-term trends in ecosystem functioning and stoichiometry of biogeochemical processes in upland and wetland soils will be emphasized, along with catchment monitoring/modelling, and translocations of nutrients, micronutrients and trace metals in forest ecosystems, grasslands and extreme environments.
Deadlines: March 10, 2017—Abstracts due! • April 1, 2017—Discounted Registration • Book lodging as soon as possible
• Catchment monitoring and modeling
• Process-level studies in upland and wetland soils
• Interactions between biogeochemical cycles of C, N, P, S, Ca and Mg
• Micronutrients and trace metals in ecosystems
• Biogeochemistry in an era of global change
• Linking microbial communities with element pools and fluxes
• Traditional and novel isotope systems in the environment
• Ecosystem restoration/rehabilitation/management
Organized in Partnership with the International Association of GeoChemistry (IAGC). Scientific Program Inquiries to: Martin Novak, Czech Geological Survey, Prague, firstname.lastname@example.org. Other Inquiries to: email@example.com